TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW, GET THEM HERE.
We’ve combined our two craziest events into one completely insane event: The Bad Decisions bacon, chocolate and booze campout and meteor shower. Wine by us, beer by our favorite local breweries and distilleries, food trucks, local restaurants, s’mores, astronomy geekery, camping, and tons of live bands and entertainment. And since it’s an overnight campout, that means no DD required!
Holding to our fine tradition of pairing things that are unhealthily amazing (Cheetos, cupcakes), we are pairing chocolate, bacon, wine, and beer. We’ll also have tons of awesome food trucks. Food is not included in the admission price.
The Perseids is one of the best meteor showers to observe, producing up to 60 meteors per hour at their peak. The shower will come from the northeast after about midnight. In the morning, we’ll enjoy muffins and mimosas.
Covert Mission Games will be out and hosting a real-life Spy game- a covert mission called Operation: Bad Habit. You can reserve your spot and read more about the game here -http://www.covertmissiongames.com/badhabit/. For questions, please contact email@example.com or call/text (480) 630-8579.
$35 for Bad Decisions (10am-6pm), includes Over 21 Drinking Wristband, souvenir wine glass, and ten tasting tickets. Bacon, treats, chocolate, and all other food is not included.
$80 for the whole shebang (this is per person pricing)- includes Over 21 Drinking Wristband souvenir wine glass, ten tasting tickets, and camping pass. (food not included). Roll in around 10AM to set up your campsite!
1. Don’t be a jerk. (All jerks will be charged an asshole tax of $100.00. We reserve the right to kick you out.)
2. WE WILL CUT YOU OFF IF YOU APPEAR INTOXICATED OR SAY SOMETHING LIKE “IM SO WASTED.”
3. Arizona Hops and Vines is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property. Hops and Vines is not liable for any injury, death, or bad decisions. That includes ended relationships, weight gain, hangovers and any awkward encounters.
4. Do not fall into the fountain or let your children fall in the fountain.
5. DO NOT GO INTO THE ANIMAL PEN. THEY BITE. (Scottish people should especially stay away from the sheep.)
6. Parents, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN KIDS.
7. All animals should be kept on a leash, and all poop must be put in a bag.
8. Respect the Arizona Hops and Vines property. Pee and poop in the Porta Pottys, NO puking anywhere but into a toilet.
9. No driving through the campsite after 6PM.
10. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL (Automatically kicked out for that one). NO OPEN FIRES.