And if that wasn’t enough, we decided to go big and have a meteor shower (the only winery who has meteor showers for their customers).
This event will be LIFE CHANGING. Come make some history with us!
Beer-loving folks brewing for other beer-loving folks.
This year at Bad Decisions we’re proud to have Four Peaks as our brewery.
Check out the awesome brews they’ll be serving up for you guys.
SUMMER SMASH II: Home Brew Contest
Come and check out the home brew contest winner- we’ll be using the winning recipe to make our very first beer!
Not only can you try their awesome beers (Bacon Red Ale, Whit You Pants, Son of a Whit, Holy Hops Batman, Monsoon IPA), but the Buffalo Club will also have Beach Ball Beer Pong, Cornhole, and Bocce Ball!
Want to enter your brew?
Go to: buffalobrewclub.brewcomp.com.
Of course, we’ll have all of our amazing wine plus frozen Fluffer and a new frozen cocktail… it’s a red top secret recipe!
Check out this year’s music lineup- featuring some pretty awesome local music. Not to mention we’ll have Kenny Stewart the inappropriate magician, dance-offs, kickball tournament, and all of your own Bad Decisions.
12pm-3pm Cover Your Trax
3pm-6pm Tony Corrales Band
6pm-9pm Distant Fate
9pm-12am The Day on Fire
THE BACON FEAST
In keeping with our unhealthy theme, first beer, then wine, and now bacon… we’ll have an incredible assortment of tasty bacon treats, including but not limited to…
Bacon Jalapeño Poppers
TASTY NON-BACON ITEMS
Pork Belly Tacos
Mac n’ Cheese
THE HANGOVER BUFFET
Mimosa’s and Bloody Mary’s for everyone!
One FREE included in ticket price.
Mama’s Hawaiian BBQ will have breakfast for sale, PLUS we’ll have Bacon Donuts and Bacon Pancakes… getcha’ some!
If you’re camping overnight and have your kids, then sign them up for Kids Camp- dinner, snacks, crafts, movies, and games, not to mention our own kids’ soda and candy factory, The Sober Shack will be open.
Kids Camp is $25 and is open from 6pm to 10pm. Dinner is included with the Kids Camp ticket. If you don’t sign them up for camp, that’s cool too… kids are still free to enjoy the campout!
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Don’t be a jerk. (All jerks will be charged an asshole tax of $100.00. We reserve the right to kick you out.)
2. WE WILL CUT YOU OFF IF YOU APPEAR INTOXICATED OR SAY SOMETHING LIKE “IM SO WASTED.”
3. Arizona Hops and Vines is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property. Hops and Vines is not liable for any injury, death, or bad decisions. That includes ended relationships, weight gain, hangovers and any awkward encounters.
4. Do not fall into the fountain or let your children fall in the fountain.
5. DO NOT GO INTO THE ANIMAL PEN. THEY BITE. (Scottish people should especially stay away from the sheep.)
6. Parents, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN KIDS, unless they are in the kids camp.
7. All animals should be kept on a leash, and all poop must be put in a bag.
8. Respect the Arizona Hops and Vines property. Pee and poop in the Porta Pottys, NO puking anywhere but into a toilet.
9. No driving through the campsite after 4PM.
10. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL (Automatically kicked out for that one). NO OPEN FIRES.