Hi! You’re interested in the festival! AWESOME!
We’re bringing together our great wines, microbrewed beer, the Sober Shack’s homemade sodas, crafts and activities, a whole bunch of great food, and a great group of people to enjoy our patio, feed some animals, and drink some alcohol. Fun and debauchery for all!
Beware that some GPS systems and map programs have trouble with our address, so that link points to our latitude/longitude location. We don’t want people wandering all over Southern Arizona instead of having a great time with us.
Saturday, May 14th, 2016
$20 entry includes a souvenir H&V glass, six wine tasting tickets and a food ticket.
$10 entry for DD’s.. includes a food ticket.
KIDS ARE FREE!
A festival with lots of activities for pretty much anyone! Activities include:
- Wine and beer tastings
- Lots of food from restaurants from all over Southern Arizona
- Homemade sodas made by our kids!
- Live music from a bunch of different bands & artists
- And more as it happens!
We think this would be a lot of fun for:
- Retirees looking to taste some great wine
- Couples who want to get out and have fun
- Families that love wine but can’t find a babysitter
(the kids will love the homemade rootbeer and feeding the baby goats!)
- Twentysomethings and Wildcats looking to hear some good music and drink great beer and wine, without having to deal with rude people, packed bars, and other unpleasantness